Thursday 8 December 2016

Day 15: Florida #2

Greetings, from Universal!!!

Today's been a long day... we spent 11hrs at the theme park. Tomorrow we're waking up early for Disney. We had a lot of fun-- that's all you need to know. I took HEEEEAAAAAPPPSSS of pictures and videos-- so if you have a computer nearby, it would be useful for you to view this blog post that way so you can see all the videos :D


Overall; I prefer Movie World and Dreamworld. Universal was kinda boring bc it only had extremely scary or kiddy- there was no in between. My fave 'ride' by far was the MIB Alien laser tag (I beat Char both times somehow, I swear she was beating me most of the way through both times). So much so that we lined up twice. 

The lines were never that bad (except at Hogsmead Station).

I should disclaim; I am not a fan of Harry Potter. We spent quite some time in both of the areas (nearly 6hrs) so uh.. I won't really talk about it. It was lowkey painful for me to see it for so long.

Also there were some rides that didn't allow bags but it cost a bit for lockers so I just opted out and held Char's stuff while she went on the rides. You'll have to check out her vlogs to see how they went. I discovered during the 3rd ride I opted out of that there was free wifi. Thank goodness (but I was trying to save battery so it didn't last long).

We came back by 7pm to watch Hairspray Live-- I was keen af. It was worth racing back for.

Anyways here's a bunch of pictures and videos (not in order), enjoy my friends and fam: 


Beginning

End


Muuuuuum look


Too expensive sorry my friends


Nice weather



~freakiest~ ride I went on today


Char said "quick-e-mart"



Char's finger, posing with a calypso

It's real btw 


one of my fave eps ever--- Jebediah and the silver tongue-- does anybody remember that ep????? Classic.


Idek where that stain came from but I'm sad I didn't realise it until we returned

IT'S A REAL PLACE



You can get posing lessons with me, a professional, with the small fee of $1000 

You see these poses?? Don't miss your chance, now.


The guy was actually role playing and I loathe RPing so um no ty I just took a quick pic and ran away


Me casually leaning on a pole waiting for Krusty Burger to open

Rawr I'm so random

What a babe

Cool bulb holder

Pretty

MRS HAY I RESISTED THE TEMPTATION, JUST FOR U :P

Dino

Ahhhhh here come my nature shots while waiting for Char for the 2nd or 3rd time

Discovering I have wifi in 3.... 2..... 1.....

It was 30 freaking degrees-- I was not used to it, at all. When I return to NYC apparently it'll be -6 help me.

Beginning to sweat oh yay

This bean,, wet

Idk why put people threw coins into the Jurassic Park water feature noice (I feel like somebody accidentally did it but people just followed)

US; BEFORE WE KNEW HOW TERRIFYING THE RIDE WAS; PATHETIC

Naive fools

Nope, too chicken to even sit outside for Char

"People Dryer" or "burning money"


I could say this was Char's raft but it isn't I'm sorry, I got distracted by this cute little girl in a tutu and I turn back to see Char-- too late to video, oops.....



Regrets

Regrets pt. 2



genuine



Probably the first pic I took today-- hooray for order



It is I; Pinterest mum, once more.


idk nobody was around-- looK AT THE TALENTED POSES, WOULD YA

This is you right now; conservative, polite posing. You can do better with just a $1000 deposit to me. I can show you the finest.








This was adorable




Too bad it wasn't real



Krusty Burger !!

Curliest fries ever 

Nutrition 


BEST. RIDE. EVER.



not like Sydney's KC I see


Gold plated water bubblers for us, the best.


On the train toot-toot

The perks of pastiness; blend into your shirt the second sunlight hits you

Some guy left his dog with me as I waited for Char for literally an hour on some HP ride..... I think people assumed he was mine (his name wa Onyx, the little bae) 

It's literally winter in America but it was 28º by this point.. it was too weird to see fake snow everywhere, tbh it felt like Australia's Christmas

Some cool place everybody visited 

Meh k I had enough of HP for a decade

Loved the fact that the staff had to wear this





Werk it, Charlie


For years I've been told I look like a Whovian-- is it my nose???? Probs. I have finally returned to my people. I felt accepted, in a welcoming environment for my upturned nose. 



Lamer than MIB but better than Spiderman or Transformers


This was cute, I appreciated the reading light like my own


Macy's Christmas parade

Santa, I'm such a fan 

Pretty

Swanky

Aesthetic

Racing for the bus but stopping every 10 secs for pics like these

Look at me, holding the world.

We had spag bol for dinner-- it was yum. We stole a bunch of cutlery from the Krusty Crab as well as sauce so we were good for the night lol


Sunny









A woman literally picked me up and moved me from this area. I had no idea why. If any of you who are reading are also Harry Potter fans, pls explain why I couldn't stand in this square?????? Was it sacred, who knows??




Breathed fire, it only does it once an hour and I just missed it on my camera the first time so I just stood there and waited BUT THE VIDEO IS GONE WHYYYYY 


I actually loved this part 


BOSTES?

nah want shopping wasn't that fun but the cloaks and house themed stuff was (go Hufflepuff, and yes I've been officially sorted) 

I opted out purely bc I hate ET so much. A Chinese man tried to sit on me as I laid across the bench in the shade.

Nature shots during the first ride I missed 

MOE'S BAR!

KRUSTY!!

Big-ass donuts 

Their milkshakes are just soft serves but they expect us to drink it out of a straw (impossible-- we grabbed spoons)

Char got the official Krusty Burger 





"Oh, yeh!"



I never found the place to pose with the trolly in between the platforms' walls :/


It's an actual trip you have to take-- it was pretty cool. 





She called me a muggle okayyyy (so many staff member's role played, I haaaaaaaated it)

cool I guess



Glad I was so close to his crotch wow


The Hulk Ride ft. Hogwarts and Jurassic Park







All of Dr Suess' books yay 





"You talkin' to me?"

I SEE RHPS AYYYE

Booking our bus to Disney tomoz

Om nom nom


Videos (I'm just gonna put them separately sorry):






















Yeh so anyways, today was cool. It was chill. I was keen to return to my comfy hotel bed, though. With air con and Disney pjs. Hopefully tomorrow will be fun. 

From Calypso.

0 comments:

Post a Comment